National Consultant for strengthening adolescents participation within CAFC platform
UNICEF in Belarus is looking for a National consultant for strengthening adolescents and youth participation within Child and Adolescent Friendly City platform in Belarus.
QUALIFICATIONS OR SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Higher Education in social or political sciences, state governance, business administration.
- Main skills required:
- At least 2 years of technical expertise in the field of adolescent and youth development issues
- Substantial knowledge and skills in working with and for adolescents;
- Experience in facilitation of conferences, workshops, round tables, trainings, expert group meetings, monitoring and study visits with and for adolescents;
- Experience in organization of conferences, workshops, round tables, trainings, expert group meetings, study visits including: drafting of information/invitation letters, concept note and agenda of the events, list of participants and guarantee letters for renting of venues, equipment and hotel accommodation; preparation of handouts and dissemination among participants; logistics of transportation, meal and accommodation of national and international experts and participants;
- Experience in conducting research, studies and assessment in regard to adolescents’ development and participation will be an asset;
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in Russian and English. Fluency in Belarusian is an asset.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATION
The consultant should submit the following documentation:
- CV (P11_form)
- Financial proposal (with the indication of daily rates)
Criteria for the selection:
1. Relevant experience;
2. Availability to perform the ToR requirements and meet deadlines;
3. The lowest price in compliance with the best possible balance of cost and quality.
For the detailed ToR, required qualifications and information on how to apply, please visit www.unicef.org (copy and paste the link below in your browser):
Applicants should submit their applications by closing date 27 April 2018 (09.00) to be eligible for consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection process.