Instituitional Consultancy for Animation on Plain language
Purpose and Objectives:
The purpose of this assignment is to promote barrier-free communication, introduce Easy-to-read language to the general public and educate target audiences on the key principles of using the language.
The selected agency will produce:
- A 30-second animation for use on TV introducing what Plain language is and importance of its use for general public;
- A short educational video on the key principles of Plain language, targeted at those who produce information for public use, such as local authorities, banks, hospitals, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS OR SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional animation video and audio editing experience;
- Skilled in motion graphics design and animation;
- Skilled in professional post-production software; Post-production workflows, appropriate media formats, and optimizing video for various outputs;
- Experience in digitizing for the web and other multimedia services;
- Professional work ethic, integrity, and initiative;
- Knowledge of international development issues a plus;
- Advanced graphic design and typography skills coupled with the ability to weave a meaningful and compelling story;
- Artistic vision with a can-do attitude and the skills to back it up;
- Self-motivated, highly organized, collaborative, and able to create in a fast-paced and growing environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, tact, and diplomacy;
- Remain current on industry trends and styles, able to integrate new technique and/or technology when appropriate.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATION
Proposal from candidates should include:
Portfolio and budget proposal.
Criteria for the selection of proposals:
1. Previous work experience of the applicant company;
2. Experience in developing animation products of a similar format;
3. Financial proposal.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 14 April 2018
All details can be found via the following link.