KEY TASKS AND DELIVERABLES:
Web experience management, including content creation, editing and copywriting.
Content creation and copywriting for the web
- Maintain a content plan for Country Office website and contribute to plans for UNICEF-supported websites, such as U-Platform, Mental Health platform, Bebbo, Advokot, Prostodeti.by and others as relevant
- Manage Country Office website on a daily basis and ensure key deadlines are met for the dissemination of time-sensitive content;
- Maintain regular contact with external parties drafting content for UNICEF-supported websites
- Edit relevant content generated for UNICEF-supported websites,
- Participate in different communications and advocacy events, field trips and fundraising campaigns to generate (live) social media content
- Draft and edit written materials for social media;
- Adapt multimedia assets from HQ Division of Communication for the local audience;
Digital presence maintenance and reporting
- Actively engage with online audiences through digital channels;
- Set up Social listening account based on relevant keywords and adjust strategies based on insights;
- Generate and analyse reports on web traffic and KPIs using Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and other social media focused analytics channels.
- Report on a monthly basis with an agreed template.
- Draft tasks and work closely with external designers to make sure all visibility materials designed for web meet UNICEF visibility standards;
- Work in close contact with external contractors on digital campaigns;
- Maintain photo, video, design samples library in good order.
Find more information on the requirements and how to apply following the link
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.